Railway Industry Logistics
Your sustainable logistics partner in the railway industry
3i Logistics will optimize your supply chain logistics, transportation for overseas projects and establish a maintenance logistics schemes enabling you to concentrate on production.
Our Service Line-up
Optimization of Your Global Supply Chain
- Supply chain logistics visualization system
- Optimization of expediting (supplier delivery management) and parts collection networks
- Intermodal transport, through trucking, air and ocean freight and finance services
- High-quality warehouse management services include Vendor-managed inventory (VMI), kitting service, just-in-time delivery and in-plant logistics
- Packaging improvement and outsourced in-plant logistics
- Continuous improvement of safety, quality and productivity by KPI management with ICT
Supporting Global Projects
- Solid expertise in transporting railway industry project cargoes
Rolling stock, railgrinders, and other railway carriages
Infrastructural components, such as rails, signaling equipment, telecoms
Electrical appliances, components
- We have more than 600 branches in 42 countries/regions, and can provide warehousing with our own warehouse management system
- We offer a visualization system integrating multiple transporters/forwarders as 4PL to provide total logistics for overseas projects
Comprehensive Maintenance logistics support
- We can manage issuing spare parts orders and delivery from suppliers
- re-export/re-import control and transport status management for repair and service parts
- Warehousing and stock control of repair and service parts
Contact our logistics experts for further information.
Our team is ready to answer any questions that you may have.